Friday, September 5, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FALL CARD BOX

I have several friends with birthdays this month, so I made this Happy Birthday Fall card box.
Lily and I had started them when she was here, but ran out of time to get them finished.
I just love these boxes, as I think they are fun for someone to open and they are very easy to make.
The pumpkins are 2 does that over lay each other.  I really like them as they are a perfect size.
I have a tutorial on making this box that you can see by clicking here!

Products use below can be purchased from Terri at Joan's Gardens.

 Happy Birthday - B211 - Cheery Lynn
Small Exotic Butterflies #2 -  DL113 - Cheery Lynn
Pumpkins - Elizabeth Craft

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card Joan, it is so colorful. Thanks for sharing. Anyone would be happy to receive this from you!

Nancy Hill said...

Super cute - love the pumpkins and the fall colors

ionabunny said...

I'm going to check out the tutorial because everyone says they are easy but they look pretty complex. This one looks great