Thursday, May 21, 2015

Birthday Card


Alyssa is one of our adopted granddaughters.  She will be 14 this Sunday.  She has beautiful red hair and gorgeous freckles.  She is going to be a stunning teenager.  She loves pink, so I made the card below for her.

The front of the card.  I found this card stock in Florida that already had the 3 holes cut out and I thought it was perfect for a simple kind of card.  I think Alyssa will love it.
The heart and butterflies are Martha Stewart's punches and the embossed flowers are old Sizzix embossing pad.  



The inside of the card.

It was good to sit down to my craft table again.  I will be getting lots of practice as I have so many birthdays coming up this next month.  My cards will probably a little more simple than what I normally make, just because of the time restraints.  I still don't have my annuals all planted as it has been very cool in Indiana this week. (36 one night).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Gretchen Wilson said...

So sweet and so simple, we try so hard to make cards so special, when simple turns into a very pretty card that I am sure she will love!

Darlene said...

Perfect card for your sweet red headed teen ... I'm sure she will LOVE it!!
Very cool here too and many annuals also to plant yet. All in due time I guess. Great job my friend and glad to see you back at the crafting table!! Hugs from Ohio!