Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Noel Christmas Card

 
 
This was a quick card to do since I had prepared the Noel by Dream Weaver earlier.  I had the frame and flowers already cut out too.  I believe we all need quick and easy right now!
 
I popped up the Spellbinder frame on the black suede (velvet) paper and also popped up the Noel.
Last month, my friend Margaret sent me a nice package of Dream Weaver Stencils to try and I fell in love with them and the process she taught me.  So, I place an order for several of the Dream Weaver Stencils.
 
First, I taped down the stencil with painter's tape, used Wendy Vecchi' White Paste and spread it across the stencil making sure to keep it on the stencil.  Then I carefully removed the tape and stencil and applied Art Glitter over it.  I just can't capture the sparkling beauty with my poor photography skills. please use your imagination.
 
I took the picture without the flower on the card and then added it.  Which is your favorite?
Sometimes I love plain and simple, but I am anxious to know your thoughts.
 
Terri is thinking about adding the Dream Weaver Stencils to her line.  Shoot her a quick email
at myjoansgardens@yahoo.com if you think you would be interested in her doing so.
 
My email is still the same.  jfricker@fourway.net
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eileen L. said......

Beautiful card Joan looks stunning....too bad we cant see the sparkle but Im sure its really pretty. Easy is great especially now.

Frann said...

As much as I like to put flowers on cards, I like the simpler one better this time. It's beautiful!

Diane said...

Beautiful card Joan, like them both, but the plain one is my favorite, it is very elegant just on it's own!! I just bought some Dreamweaver stencils myself. I have a neat technique I did on my blog, check it out. They are addicting, I just received a few new ones a few days ago!

Darlene said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Don't have any of these stencils (yet! LOL) I'll probably be asking you & Diane what I'm supposed to do with them! Thanks for inspiration and enablement!! LOL