Wednesday, June 11, 2014

And the winner is~~~~~

I am sorry I am a day late with posting last weeks winner.  I have been serving each day this week at our church with our Day Church Camp.  Our great-granddaughter Mazelee came to stay with us for this week to attend the camp.  It has been a great experience for her and I have loved helping in the kitchen preparing food for the staff.    Mazelee is among 110 campers  and 60 staff attending this week.  Everyone is having a fantastic time singing, playing on water slides, rock climbing walls and learning about Jesus.  Such an important impact on young lives. 
 

Mazelee came up to say hi to me in the kitchen.  I didn't realize she was standing in front of the pan of food when I took this picture.   You can see the room full of kids behind her.  Great times!!!

You can see all last weeks challenge entries by clicking here!

This week's winner was chosen by a random drawing and
Nancy is the winner.    
Congratulations Nancy!!!!!
 
 Thanks to those of you who joined us for last week's challenge.  It was so fun seeing all the different ideas you came up with for this kind of card.
 
I will be sending Nancy a badge for her web site and Terri will be sending a gift from Joan's Gardens.
 
 You can see Nancy's gorgeous card by clicking here!  I love how she used a border and such pretty flowers bringing out all the colors. If you haven't left Nancy a comment yet, please do so. It is always nice to read how others enjoy our cards.

 

1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Nancy. I received a lovely stamp in the post from Terri today. My prize from challenge 14. So pretty, so generous, thanks and hugs