Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Challenge Card

When I was cleaning and organizing my supply cabinet, I found lots of workshop kits that were left over and also die cuts in packages that I had cut.  My goal this year is to use them and see what new design I can come up with using these kits/diecuts.
 
On the bottom picture is what I started with.  This card has nothing new, just things already cut.
I changed the color of everything, from pink to orange, white to green, bright sun flowers to dark sunflowers, lime green to olive and used only what I had already cut or embossed.
 
 
 
 
 

 

These are the colors I started with.
 
Product used on this card:
Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals - 656640
Tiffany Frame - 98401 - Memory Box
 Floral Frenzy Embossing Folder - 401787- Crafters Companion  
Moss Green Distressed Stain 
Spellbinder square die has been discontinued    
All above items can be purchased at Joan's Gardens 
       
You can make 3 cards this week!
 

Below is what you need to do for this week's challenge
  • Do a fall theme
  • Alter things you already have cut or used
  • Use an embossed background
  • Use a product that can be purchased at Joan's Gardens (www.atjoansgardens.com)

 
You will have until Friday October 3rd  6:00 AM EST to link your project.
 
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #23 and the winner of the challenge will be announced October 4th


 

 

 

1 comment:

April said...

Your card is beautiful! I love using pieces I have around, so I hope I can get a card done for the challenge.