Please click on the picture for a better view.
Nellie and Marianne has some beautiful prints that are like magazine pictures. So, I did the following steps to transfer the picture to cardstock.
1. Cut out the picture
2. Cut out the same size from Elizabeth Craft Transfer Sheet
3. Lay this on top and burnish it with your finger.
4. Spritz water onto the back of the Vintage image. Let it soak a bit and then start carefully rubbing with your finger to remove the paper. Be very careful not to dig into the picture. Make sure all the paper is remove before moving to the next step.
5. Lay the picture down onto cardstock and burnish. Make sure it is totally adhered to the card stock before removing the transfer sheet. Cut the card stock larger than the picture so it can be cut with a die.
6. Cut with a decorative die that is the shape you want for the card.
You can purchase the following products from Terri at www.joansgardens.com
Products I used on this card:
Transfer Sheets - Elizabeth Craft - EC600
Victorian Romance Flourish - DL151 - Cheery Lynn
Floral Flourish #1 - 6002/0156 - Joy Die
Floral Flourish #4 - 60020159 - Joy Die
Flourish Branch #2 - 60020264 - Joy Die
Floral Branch #1 - 60020263 - Joy Die
Build A Flower #1 - B181 - Cheery Lynn
Garden Branch - LR0151 - Marianne
Flower and Leaves - LR0156 - Marianne
Decorative Elegance - LR0157 - Marianne
Labels 8 - S5-119 - Spellbinders
Floral Frenzy Embossing Folder - EF6 FLOR - Crafters Companion
Brown Pollen for centers of flowers
Susan Cockburn tool kit
Best Glue Ever, Crafters Pic Glue, Glue Glider
The challenge for this week is the following:
You can make 3 cards this week.
The winner will be chosen by a Random Drawing.
A badge will be sent to the winner and Terri at Joan's Gardens will be be sending a prize to the winner.
Here is what you need to do for this week's challenge!
- Colors: Neutral
- Use a picture(any kind)
Add a fancy corner or flourish
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens.