Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Ornaments and box

We have a Christmas Party to go to Saturday and we are to take an Ornament for an exchange.
So, of course I have nothing to do so (hee hee)  I decided to make the ornaments and box.
Do you  have We are Memories Box maker?  This is the first time I have used it.  I love it as it is very easy and you can make all sizes of boxes.  I had made the Gingerbread Ornaments earlier and I just revamped them a little bit.

 
I am giving a pair of the ornaments to the person who wins our gift.

Box made with the We Are Memories Box Makers
 
 
Top of Box
 

1 comment:

Debi Lefever said...

Oh Joan! The ornaments look great and that box is fantastic! I think I will have to get me one of those We R Memories box makers! I see you tie a beautiful bow, too! You are soooo talented. :)

Jesus is the reason for ALL seasons!
Debi Lefever