Friday, December 5, 2014

Birthday Card

Jon and his twin sister Jan, have a birthday this Saturday.  I made this card for her.  I just have to finish putting Jon's together and will show it to you when I get it done.

I inked the one side of the embossing folder with my brayer.  Then I embossed another piece of card stock and cut it out to lay on top of the center.  Added some Cheery Lynn Butterflies, Impression Obsession leaves and Magnolia swirl.  The stamp was cut out with a Spellbinder die and I added May Arts Silk Ribbon using the Bow Easy bow makers.  If you need any details, just email me.
 

3 comments:

Gretchen Wilson said...

Very pretty Joan, love the inking with the embossing folder, the colors are gorgeous. Wish Jon a Happy Birthday from me.

Hugs.

Diane said...

Wow, Joan, this is a stunning card!!! I didn't even know Jon had a twin...lol...I imagine she loved it!!

Gail said...

This is so pretty. I ran across your blog and cruised to this...I adore the bow. OMGosh, the white and then that beautiful cranberry...beautiful.