Tuesday, February 25, 2014

This week's Challenge #2

I am thrilled that Terri, at Joan's Gardens has offered to donate an Inkadinkado Stamp for this weeks prize for the challenge winner.  Remember, you can enter 3 cards to be eligible.



 Be sure tell all your friends to join us this week too!!!!!


Mihaela created a gorgeous card (you can see it here) that I fell in love with before I had the privilege of getting to know her.  She used tissue paper to make her flowers, which I didn't know at the time.  I used vellum, which gave it a total different look.  I have since starting making some flowers with tissue paper (with Mihaela's help) and I love the look.


I spritz the vellum until slightly damp and then used my embosser pen to make them curl some.

I used distress ink to color white tulle and put it over the paper as I loved the texture that Mihaela used.



Products I used to make this card.

Mesh Border - B254 Cheery Lynn

LR0133 Die  - Flowers - Marianne

CR1204 - Flowers - Marianne

HFC Sunburst paper 235 - Heartfelt Creation

Curl Frame Template - Crafter's Workshop

Vellum

Distressed ink - Ranger
The products I used are available from Terri at www.atjoansgardens.com



So, the challenge for this week is the following:

You can make 3 cards this week

  • 3 flowers ....handmade or some you purchased
  • Colors - Vintage
  • something for texture, such as tulle or mesh
  • You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens.

You will have a chance to vote

The winner will receive a badge to put on your blog and a beautiful Inkadinkado Stamp from Joan's Gardens.




You will have until next Monday, March 3 morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.  Voting will start at 6:01 AM on March 3 and will end March 4 at 6:00 AM.

2 comments:

Lindah said...

Love your flowers Joan

craftieodmae said...

I didn't think you were doing challenges any more, glad I found this, now to make a card!!!!!!