Friday, May 20, 2016

Taking a break



As I told you earlier, we are putting our house up for sale around June 1st.   A photographer is scheduled  to take a video of our home for the internet.  So we have several things that we need to do before this happens.   Therefore, I am taking a break from posting anything new for the 60% off sale until we are ready.  I still have a lot in the shop to list, and will continue to so after the photographer has completed the pictures.

If there is anything you need/want that is still available from the last couple of weeks of sales, please e-mail me at jfricker@fourway.net and I will ship it to you.  All orders that I have been holding will be shipped in the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Pssequimages said...

BEST OF LUCK as you prepare for the photographer--and wishing for a quick and very profitable sale. Many hugs --don't work too hard.,

Patti J said...

Best of luck, Joan! Please continue to hold my items. I won't be home from Germany until the end of the month. Thank you!

Elaine M said...

It's an exciting/stressful time - hang in their sweet friend. Your house is lovely and I'm sure you'll be getting offers very soon. Hugs

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Hoping and saying a prayer that all goes well. Take care Joan and STAY POSITIVE!