Saturday, September 29, 2018

A quick catalog view




I thought you might enjoy seeing previews of our catalog today.  Just click twice on the above video.
I am receiving my products on Monday and I can't wait to start chalking and creating.  I am in a craft show in our community in November and I hope to have some things to sell.  I will certainly being doing my Tee Shirts as I have done the last 2 craft shows, but this year I want to have some more fun things too. 

 I am decorating books, making cute small signs, and will have  make and take things from Chalk Couture.  So, it should be fun. 

 I do not do cards at this craft show for a couple of reasons.  A good friend of mine does cards and I do not want to compete with her.  I spend way to much time on the cards I make and I couldn't sell them for the price I would need to charge.

If you would like to see all the things in our catalog, please click on this link which takes me to my web site at Chalk Couture.

https://www.chalkcouture.com/JoansTouch

Don't hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

No comments: