Thursday, October 18, 2018

CARD AND BOOK


We are having a craft show in our community in November and I have been decorating books for it.
This is just one sample of what I will have.  Also, I needed a very quick card this AM to send something to a friend who I wanted to show a sample using our Chalk Paste.  This card took a matter of 2 minutes from start to finish.  I could have done lots more, but I am just showing the paste.  I am so excited that it works on card stock as well as boards, painted picture frames, windows, etc.  The wonderful thing about the paste is I can take water and wash it off. (not on card stock of course).  With limited storage here in Florida that is a great benefit.

If you would like to know more about Chalk Couture, please visit my web site at 

1 comment:

Patti J said...

I was the lucky recipient of this beautiful card! OMG, how pretty! It feels like a die cut - I kept turning the card over looking for signs of inlaid die letters! Beautifully done, Joan - thank you!