Thursday, March 19, 2020

CUSTOM SHIRTS

As some of you may know, I have started a new business (surprise, surprise for those of you who know me well).  When we moved to Florida, I purchased a Cricut as I thought I would enjoy designing Tee Shirts for our Community.  This was a very good idea and has kept me pretty busy after our craft shows in November and February.  

I love customizing shirts and mugs.  Below is one that I did for a good friend whose family is super big on Black Friday shopping.  They have an organized planned before they start out.

If you have a reunion, class get together, or any kind of function that you would love to have a shirt or shirts designed for just let me know.  We can work out the details together.  Please email me with a subject line SHIRTS at jfricker@fourway.net



1 comment:

Patti J said...

These look great - will keep you in mind!!!