Saturday, April 27, 2024


  A friend asked me to make some cards for her, so I have created a different style today.  It was so much fun!  I was very happy to learn that Heartfelt Creations has gone digital.   So, I purchased The Lily Paper pack and elements because several months ago I ordered the dies and the shaping mold. I was unable to order the paper as it had been discontinued.  So, I was a happy camper to be able to download it.
However, this time, I digitally created the flowers and the border and used the print and cut feature with my Cricut, cutting out all the flowers, the oval, and the border.  Then I used the pen feature to write the sentiment.     I also cut out another border that matched the card and added it to the envelope for fun.

I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave me a comment.


No comments: