Sunday, April 14, 2024




I needed some Thinking of You cards, so I have been creating this week and will be sharing one each day.  I discovered a Facebook site that has some great ideas for creating simple cards.  I guess I am into simple mode these days.  It still takes me a long time to figure out what I want to do, but I so love it.

I found this beautiful flower on Etsy, printed it and then cut it out with my Cricut. I have added 5 score lines in the middle for texture and interested.  I printed and cut the images so I could use dimensional tabs to pop them up on top of each other.  I like this look on a card.  My Cricut will write the text, but in this case, I decided to print it as I printed the flowers.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at jfricker@fourway.net.
Would love to hear what you think about my "simple cards".

No comments: