Friday, July 22, 2016

DYLAN'S BIRTHDAY CARD

As I mentioned before, I am trying to get a head on my Grandkids, Great Grandkids and kids  birthday cards.  Dylan's birthday is in September, so I am thrilled to have this ready for him.

I asked my Granddaughter Kara, what Dylan is "in to" right now and she told me Mine Craft and Soccer.

So, I found this cute Mine Craft Graphic and Soccer Graphic on line.  I printed them and fussy cut them out. I also used a fence die cut and this small happy birthday stamp.  Everything is popped up.  I think he will love it and I love making something the kids relate too and like at the time of their birthday.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Cuteness! He will be so tickled! You're a good grandma, Joan!

Memaw said...

Cute he will love it

Jan Castle said...

He will love it!!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Elaine M said...

Awwwww it's great